Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mod podged boxes

This weekend I turned to mod podge to give a couple of old tin boxes a brand new avatar.. These tin boxes belongs to my grandmom. When I saw them lying around unused, I knew I had to rescue them!


I picked bright patterned paper from my stash and my mod podge.Isn't it amazing that this is all you need for a make over??

  

I then applied a layer of mode podge over the tin box and glued my paper over it, smoothing out any air bubbles. Let it dry and then apply another payer on top of the paper. Here are the boxes now!


They turned out pretty good and I can't wait to mod podge more! 

Love,
Aps


1 comment:

  1. The boxes turned out so pretty! And yes, it is amazing how MP can transform anything. Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete